Encinitas Community Park
Encinitas Community Park is 44 acres. The park is surrounded by a landscape buffer and includes a meandering dry creek with boulders, dense landscaping, decomposed granite pathway and alcoves with benches. The park also includes:
- Paved walking paths and bench areas located throughout the park
- Five paved parking lots (418 spaces) distributed across the park to allow parking for every element.
- Two restroom buildings located in the northwestern and south-east areas of the park.
- A skate park totaling 13,000 square feet, located in the northern area of the park. The design includes a skate bowl as well as an urban plaza area with specially designed planters, ramps and platform areas.
- A dog park totaling over 2 acres located in the western area of the park. The design includes a large turf area, dense perimeter landscaping, a show circle and an area for shy dogs and small dogs.