2014 Game Schedules are Online [Updated: 9/19/2014]
At long last, we hopefully have resolved all scheduling conflicts and have the gaming schedules for you. Please follow the appropriate link below for your team. Schedules were last updated on Sept 3rd, 2014, so please double check your game times. Another way to locate your team schedule is to click on the “Team” tab under the Competitive and Recreational tabs on the main menu, find your team, and click to view the season schedule.
- Recreational U-8 and older (note: these are joint schedules for Cardiff Soccer, Encinitas Express, Solana Beach, and Rancho Santa Fe recreational soccer so there are multiple divisions for many age groups. You may have to search a bit to find your team’s schedule).
- Competitive Presidio teams
- Competitive SDDA teams
Please review your team’s schedule ASAP and notify the Field Coordinator (email@example.com) of any problems or conflicts. Have a great season!
The fields are slightly different this year. In addition to our usual home fields on Berkich North (U-8), Berkich South (U-10), and Upper Lake/CSP (U-11 and older), you may have home games scheduled at the following locations:
- Ada Harris Elementary (U-11 and above)
- U-8 games on Lower Lake/CSP (in between lower fields 3 & 4)
- The micro fields up at Lake are laid slightly differently than in recent years to accommodate the U-8 field. This year, we will have micro fields as follows: one each on the north and south sides of the upper and lower fields (a total of 4 fields). At this time, micro games will all be played on the lower fields.
- For U8 games, Cardiff Elementary is “Berkich Park” and field 1 is the north field.
- For U10 games at Cardiff Elementary, the games were scheduled with “Berkich Park” for Cardiff home games and “Cardiff ES” for Encinitas home games. “Berkich Park” field 2 is the south field for Cardiff and “Cardiff ES” field 1 is the south field for Encinitas (they are the same field).
Otherwise, consult the schedule for the details of your away game locations.